Minolta X-570

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dajmitch

Reaction score
I have done a search and can't come up w/ any info. Does anyone know of a housing that would fit a Minolta X-570? It is an older model, but was a very popular camera in the late 80s

Try digicam.com. They have a list of all cameras and housings available for them.

How funny! I've got a Pentax Super Program that I bought in 1987. I love it and would kind of like to give it a try underwater. It still works perfectly. I just can't seem to get rid of it and update to anything newer for above ground useage. It takes great pics so I'm holding onto it for now. Good luck finding what you need. Greg

32.gif

dajmitch,
If Ikelite had to make you a housing for your camera it would likely be in the $1000. range.
You should weigh the benefits of getting a housing for that camera versus going to digital for underwater use.
I personally think it would not be money well spent.

Back
Top Bottom