Minimalist versus "Train as you Fight" . . . Which way do you go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, BS! You still have your weapon, communications devices, water, food . . . :D
When your comms is dead because the batteries are frozen and youve lost your food.. THATS when it gets interesting in the arctic :wink:

Reactions: Jax
When your comms is dead because the batteries are frozen and youve lost your food.. THATS when it gets interesting in the arctic :wink:

Yep, that's when you hope you have a good contingent of logisticians in support . . . :wink:

:chuckle: (shortly followed by the reports of survey for poor property management . . . :rofl3:)

Yep, that's when you hope you have a good contingent of logisticians in support . . . :wink:

:chuckle: (shortly followed by the reports of survey for poor property management . . . :rofl3:)

You could hope, but it would probably end up at the wrong pole. :blinking:

Yes Thal, I'm from Oz. Of course I might have been a Brit, but that would be a fate almost worse than death.

You could hope, but it would probably end up at the wrong pole. :blinking:

Yes Thal, I'm from Oz. Of course I might have been a Brit, but that would be a fate almost worse than death.

:rofl3: Fortunately, we all make a great team!

(Now behave, or I'll send you an MRE . . . :yuck: )

:rofl3: Fortunately, we all make a great team!

(Now behave, or I'll send you an MRE . . . :yuck: )

Run away, Run away.

Please, please, don't throw me into the MRE's.

Or, it's time to head down to Sth. West Rocks for a dive tomorrow.
:D:mooner::)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom