Mini II question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomhooper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be in Cozumel next week. Plan to shoot some video with a Mini II. My wife will be carrying the 1400 with flash for still shots. We used this camera back in June on diving mode with on cameral flash both on and off and could not get the color and exposure correct. Switched it to snorkel mode and the exposure was better. I have since mated an Ikelite Pro V8 to it and will use that for artificial light. My question is should I shoot on dive mode or snorkel mode? Which will give the best exposure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Does it have a manual white balance function? That made all the difference with my DC 1400.

Does it have a manual white balance function? That made all the difference with my DC 1400.

The DC1400 has manual Whaite Balance Exposure adjsutments where as the MiniII does not ...according to Sealife's website.

Cameras | Sealife Cameras

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom