Mini HDMI cable 90 degree angle to Canon T2i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clecio Mayrink

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a Canon T2i, and I need a mini HDMI cable with 90-degree angle to develop a project for an external monitor.

The problem is finding this out with 90 degree curve and allows me to insert the camera inside the Aquatica underwater housing.

Does anyone know know where I can find this cable ?

I have a Canon T2i, and I need a mini HDMI cable with 90-degree angle to develop a project for an external monitor.

The problem is finding this out with 90 degree curve and allows me to insert the camera inside the Aquatica underwater housing.

Do a Google search, I found a ton of adapters using this search.. mini hdmi angle connector

I have been using the Canon and Nikon for a while now, and most of the accessories are specific only to Canon and or Nikon. The times in which i had to replace parts or cables, I always was able to find all of the HDMI Cables at HDMI Cable Store - This is the place where you can buy the best HDMI Cables & Accessories That is the perfect site for HDMI Cables of all sorts. If you are looking for replacement parts for the Canon Or Nikon I usually start looking at Gadgets Store . They seem to have all of the small things that are hard to find. There is a lot of places to find most of the parts for these cameras, but i think these two sites always seems to have what i am looking for. I hope this helps!

alaback5

I would bet that Aurum will have one. They make a bunch of 90 degree cables that have quite a small profile (don't know about the housing though)
Bill

Back
Top Bottom