Milwaukee -- Pirate's Cove Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane

Contributor
Reaction score
I was recently in the Milwaukee area and my fiancee had a gift certificate to Pirate's Cove dive shop from her parents. We stopped by and decided to pick up an Al80 -- they were priced very nicely at $150 for Luxfer's supernatural finish (links to a PDF file) including a Thermo DIN/yoke pro valve. Original hydro was 11/07 so just over a year ago, and with the supernatural finish they were $20 less than normal painted/brushed/shot-blast cylinders. :D

Like many Luxfer cylinders this one was marked O2 clean from the factory. I had it filled with air at Pirate's Cove (turned my brain off apparently...should have filled it somewhere that I know does clean fills). Does anyone here know if they have oxygen compatible air? I should have asked while I was in the shop (rushed for time) and can't find anything on their website...

If you're asking whether the air from Pirate's Cove is clean to breath, it is. I've had air fills from them several times. The staff is very knowledgeable at Pirate's Cove, especially if you have technical equipment questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom