Milwaukee Charter wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vhs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband will be doing Iron Man tri in Sept. 2010 in Madison WI. I would like to dive on Sept. 10 and/or 11th in Milwaukee. Can anyone provide charters that would still be operating then? Thanks

My husband will be doing Iron Man tri in Sept. 2010 in Madison WI. I would like to dive on Sept. 10 and/or 11th in Milwaukee. Can anyone provide charters that would still be operating then? Thanks

You could try Shipwreck Explorers Jitka has a calender online you could check on availability.

Al

I am From Kenosha Wisconsin, here are the name of a few dive shops that can help you out;
Pirates Cove (Milwaukee), Reef Point ((John)Racine WI), Manta Dive Shop (Kenosha WI) & Diver Dan's SCUBA (Kenosha WI). All of these places have websites but if you like I can get the contact names and numbers for you. Manta Dive shop seems to run other local dives around the area as well, other than BIG lake charters. Reef Point goes to a place called Wazee Lake WI often, deep and real clear diving with lots of fish. No power boats allowed, great place for divers.

Thanks. Shipwreck Explorer agency have listed charter for the 2 days but are very deep. One is 330 and the other ones are over 170. Out of my range.

Jerry Guyer runs the "Lender" out of Milwaukee. His dive shop is Pirates Cove. Probably your best bet.

Thanks. Shipwreck Explorer agency have listed charter for the 2 days but are very deep. One is 330 and the other ones are over 170. Out of my range.

These deep dives were in July. Sept 10 and 11 (Monday and Tuesday) are still open. Let me know if you are still looking for some diving and I can try to put something together. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom