Millbrook 5/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry, I'm glad you didn't, if you had no one would want to dive with me!!!:confused:

Joe and Larry, If you guys keep injuring your dive buddies, no one will be left to dive with you!

To anyone who was at Millbrook on Sunday, I'm fine. The ENT thinks I've done some damage to my inner ear. We'll see more as I get more testing. Thank you so everyone that helped me out. It was horrible, but everyone was so adult in getting me some help. Dennis, wherever you are, thank you. (Joe, Corrine, Larry, and Eric - perhaps another time?)

Geez Joe, I mean what the heck are you doing to people? LOL. Gotta be the kilt, man- please- wear some underwear with that thing!! ;-) Very glad to hear everything is turning out ok, hope Flygirl gets better soon and in the water again soon.
-J

Yeah, Jay, it was horrible...seeing Joe in that mini-"skirt"...made my stomach roll! :)

Yrth, Fly...,we'll do it again soon...maybe next time at the Storm, without so much neoprene...or Scottish garb! :rofl3:

Yeah, Jay, it was horrible...seeing Joe in that mini-"skirt"...made my stomach roll! :)

Yrth, Fly...,we'll do it again soon...maybe next time at the Storm, without so much neoprene...or Scottish garb! :rofl3:

Your just jealous because your legs aren't good enough to pull it off!!:crafty:

I don't even know what the skirt is about, but somehow I just got a mental picture of embride81 in a skirt... :anonymous:

My eyes... MY EYES!!!! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom