Millbrook 5/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric, I'll be there around 8:00, look for the chevy silverado 4 door, with black tool box and tonneau cover. I will probably be parked between beach 2 and 21/2, on the right as you come in. LOok forward to seeing you again!!

I could use a break. I will try to be there around 8 or 9am.

Good seeing you YRTH. Sorry we didn't get to dive together, but I did enjoy meeting your crew and diving with your wife! Funny thing is, I have never dived with someone who mostly uses the frog kick...that plus a change in my gear config, I kept getting too close to her! She must have kicked me 30 times! :)

Temps are the same, high50s on the surface, low 40s at 80'. Eric you missed the exitement, we had a friend go to the hospital. She had vertigo, and nausea. They treated her and sent her home, did not look fun. Do not dive with congestion!! You must be in a different place when diving with a frog kicker, but you get use to it. Vis was terrible, 3' to 6'!!

Was it the girl that I met? I can't remember her name right now, but she was the one I asked you if she was ok at the steps. She initially got in with the rest of us but she aborted and I never found out why.

Strange thing is, at the end of the dive with your wife, I was really queasy. As I drove out of the park, I said goodbye to her, drove about another 30-50 feet, pulled over and got sick...

Yes it was her, her name is Anne. Corrine said you were feeling bad I hope you are ok.

I dove with Yrth and did not get sick, so it is probably not his fault. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom