Suggestion Military Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Squalus

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
How about a forum dedicated to the men and women of the armed forces who are divers? Seeing that the females get a forum why can't we?

Seeing we PCS (transfer) so often, it may help us to locate divers into areas where we are moving to or to be able to help or buddy up with a diver who may be moving our way.

I agree totally with you on that seeing that there are alot of divers here that re in the military. Maybe Pete will allow it.

skeet:
You have my vote and support. What can I do to help promote this initiative?

If we can get enough on here, maybe do a poll for it.

I'm not military, but would this site include Law Enforcement. I'm a local Deputy who is also a SWAT member. Would this qualify me to participate?

murphdivers286:
I'm not military, but would this site include Law Enforcement. I'm a local Deputy who is also a SWAT member. Would this qualify me to participate?

Yes, seeing that we are all public servants, would be acceptable.

CBulla:
Just to clarify, this would be a forum that falls into a different spectrum than Public Safety Divers?

Yes, IF I read these posts. The "Public Safety Divers" section is for police and civilians who do recovery and rescue. This request is for current military people who happen to be sport divers. Along with cops who dive, BUT who do NOT do S&R work.

Back
Top Bottom