Miflex Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kruer

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new miflex hoses on a Zeagle Envoy regulator? My wife has a problem with the standard 30" host pulling on the 2nd. I have read a lot of good about these new hoses but wanted to make sure there isn't something specific to Zeagle that would keep us from trying them.

Willie

The Miflex hoses work fine on a Zeagle. Zeagle uses the standard hose fitting that every other manufacturer uses. They do make things nice, I think your wife will like it. I use one on my backup reg on my doubles (Zeagle Flathead VI), as well as my wing inflator hose on my doubles.

I put Miflex hoses on my Zeagle Envoy primary/Envoy backup reg set and LOVE IT!! Not only do I not have hose pull anymore, but the Miflex is lighter than a regular hose so I can barely tell it's there. Works great and drew quite a bit of attention on the dive boat. Buy with confidence and enjoy!

Oh yeah, and Zeagle apparently believes in Miflex as their new Flathead 7 regulator comes with it standard! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom