Miflex 24" Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Icejon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

Love to buy a miflex hose for my primary 2nd stage basically to clean up the huge loop over my shoulder that clings on kelp and stuff. Problem is that miflex hoses I saw in my LDS are either 22" (DIR style but I can't seem to turn my head with this size) or 30" (same as the stock hose on my reg). 26" may be available, but I would prefer 24". I went on the UK miflex site and found that they sell 60cm (23.75") which would be a perfect length. Will 24" inch hoses be available and perhaps in blue?

There is a 26 inch that is available, but if you are waiting on a 24 inch. That may take sometimes. XS scuba within the last 2 months just to the newer sizes in. So you my want to email XS Scuba and ask them. That was what I did, when I was waiting on a 30 inch black couple of months ago. They were pretty quick in reply and very helpful.

XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Regulator Hose

Hey Ice:
Yes, just as shoturtle posted, the Miflex hose is in stock and available in 26" length/blue color. As the sales of Miflex hoses in North America grows we continue to expand the offerring of lengths/colors. I will look at adding a 24" Miflex, though the soonest that you would see them in your dive store is early 2009.

XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Regulator Hose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom