Micronesia & Philippines on Diver Below

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guamrider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I've just posted this on the Pacific Islands travel section. I'm the producer of the TV series and since diving has been very good to me in the past, I wanted to share some traveling experiences here in the west pacific.

Take a few divers, travel to what many people consider an "exotic" destination, and have fun. There are NO professional actors, very little is scripted, the videographer (me) has crappy eyesight, and it's as "real" as you're gonna get. And it all seems to work! This is what Diver Below is all about.

The best part is it's all free for anyone that wants to see most of Micronesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, and soon parts of Australia. And it's not selling you anything!

Go here and explore: Guam Dive Videos, Video Production, and Travel All of the videos are high quality instant download flash video segments of the shows.

We've just added our latest trip to Bohol, Philippines. Great diving, bees, kissiing a 24' long python, and an underwater "fish storm". Enjoy.

wow thats just awesome!
im from the philippines however but i still wanna join. is this possible?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom