Miami wreck diving Ops looking for recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tenneco towers is a great dive. Did it out of FFL. Short boat ride (by NC standards)

I'm booked for a 3 tanker to 3 of the Towers on the Friday of my trip, with PDC.

I don’t remember the dive op. Name but someone from Miami was advertising trips on Groupon. I’ll see if it’s still listed

That would be helpful, thanks.

I'm booked for a 3 tanker to 3 of the Towers on the Friday of my trip, with PDC.

That would be helpful, thanks.
Key largo.

Attachments

• 7FD15AFB-6AE7-4726-8AB7-00D66B4EEEB8.png
    7FD15AFB-6AE7-4726-8AB7-00D66B4EEEB8.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 70
Key largo.

Yes I know Silent World. I dived with them years ago. I think they were out of business for a while. They have an interesting ad on their website - a night dive on a deep wreck. When I spoke to them about it a year or so back, they told me it's reserved for tech divers. Sounded awesome.

I dove the west tower which has a bottom within rec limits. Think the other two towers are deeper.

Steve Campbell

There should be two sets of towers, one in about 110 feet of water, and another set in 200 feet of water.

Anyways I am tempted to sign up for the trip, but I am a little broke.

I dove the west tower which has a bottom within rec limits. Think the other two towers are deeper.

Steve Campbell

I'll report back after the dive but from what I've read there are 5 towers, 3 of which are within recreational limits between 60-130', the other two are at ~200'.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom