Closed MH8A Transmitter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMDavid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Nearly new MH8A transmitter, about two years old and used on 5 dives paired with my Shearwater Perdix AI. This is the transmitter only. Buyer to pay any shipping cost, local pick up is an option if you live in the greater Jacksonville Florida area.
Cyber Monday Price Break: $200

A98EA7BE-EC7E-430B-9F78-1F45584372DF.jpeg
80D5F127-1DAE-4D88-AB14-1B35AA653CFD.jpeg
F7EFFB53-0E64-4AED-9C7A-DFFA6E3B0707.jpeg

Good price. I have a gray transmitter that came with my perdix. Does anyone know if this will play well with the gray one?

Good price. I have a gray transmitter that came with my perdix. Does anyone know if this will play well with the gray one?
The transmitters come in several different colors including yellow, black and gray. As long as the transmitter you currently own is an MH8A they will be compatible.

The transmitters come in several different colors including yellow, black and gray. As long as the transmitter you currently own is an MH8A they will be compatible.
The different colors also often transmit at different time intervals, this is to help prevent both transmitting at the same time, and one blocking the other from being recieved.

pm sent...

Still available? Will take for $200

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom