For Sale MFT Lenses and corresponding Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spitidive

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Fellas

Selling my complete MFT lenses and ports...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

06.jpg

Olympus Objektiv M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro 499
3d Focus gear Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm 99

Total 598$, Selling for 490$

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

04.jpg

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 699
Nauticam 4" Wideangle Port 490
Nauticam Zoomring 9-18mm 190

Total 1379$, Selling for 990$

03.jpg

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO 1299
Nauticam N85 to N120 55mm Port Adapter with Focus-Knob 520
Nauticam 180mm optical glas wideangle port 1320
Nauticam Zoomring 7-14mm 230

Total 3369$, Selling for 2390$

02.jpg

Panasonic LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 799
Nauticam 4.33" Fisheye Dome Port 550

Total 1349$, Selling for 990$

And then there is some more stuff around:

Nauticam Zoomring 12-40mm 219 --> 200
Olympus Objektiv M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 699 --> 590
Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 279 --> 220
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Body 1499 --> 990

The prices are set as sold individually, negitiable - if you are interested in multiple items, we will talk about the price and find a way!

Items are located in Switzerland, postage worldwide possible.

Questions? Feel free to ask

Kind regards

Pat

Still have the 7-14mm and related kit?

Outfitting my EM5 III to go diving with me, and trying to figure the best lens to start with... Any thoughts?

Outfitting my EM5 III to go diving with me, and trying to figure the best lens to start with... Any thoughts?
My experience is that macro / fish-portraits is easier than wide angle stuff; at least easier to get images that "pop". That might be because I have only a single strobe, or maybe I'm just not very good at underwater photography.

The two “proper” MFT lenses to get are the 60 macro and either the Olympus or Panasonic fisheyes. You can make great images with either. But, if you don’t want to be changing lenses and you’re more into documenting sea life (fish to turtles, for example) consider a kit zoom, like 12-32, -40, -45, -50. My two cents.

The two “proper” MFT lenses to get are the 60 macro and either the Olympus or Panasonic fisheyes. You can make great images with either. But, if you don’t want to be changing lenses and you’re more into documenting sea life (fish to turtles, for example) consider a kit zoom, like 12-32, -40, -45, -50. My two cents.

Thanks both for the advice. So far my underwater shooting has been on a GoPro, so I figured wide angle, close focus would be the easiest to get into. Don’t really want to go the fisheye route (so I can take undistorted videos, and so I can get a lens I’ll be equally likely to use topside), so the 7-14 seems to be the next best thing. Curious why you’d recommend one of the 12-*mm lenses over that? Wouldn’t a longer zoom lens just put more water between me and my subject?

Thanks both for the advice. So far my underwater shooting has been on a GoPro, so I figured wide angle, close focus would be the easiest to get into. Don’t really want to go the fisheye route (so I can take undistorted videos, and so I can get a lens I’ll be equally likely to use topside), so the 7-14 seems to be the next best thing. Curious why you’d recommend one of the 12-*mm lenses over that? Wouldn’t a longer zoom lens just put more water between me and my subject?

I didn't write the original message, but in my limited experience 12mm is plenty wide for portraits of larger animals like turtles and sharks. That's already at about 18" shooting distance, and at least for me, I don't want to be crowding the animal more than that. This is 12mm on mu4/3, so 24mm ff.

You’re right about shooting wider to lessen the space between the photographer and his/her subject, but that means you have to get very close to sometimes skittish subjects which is a challenge in and of itself. Shooting wider, say with the fine 7-14mm, means quality over quantity in the number of successful photographs you make, but you will miss the smaller critters that you cannot get right in front of your port dome. Shooting with a longer zoom allows you to capture these more often. And, you can add a close-up lens to shoot even smaller critters, all in one dive. Depends on your preference for critters versus capturing ambiance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom