Mexico, Dec 1-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nadwidny

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
(Hmm, where to post this, where to post this...)

So I decided here to reduce the numpty responses.

This is a heads-up that I'm going to be in Akumal Dec 1-10, then Coz 11-13 (or something like that). Doing Cave2 stuff for the first bit then pretty fishies for the latter so if anyone else is around and wants to join us for a day or even just get together for a few pops in the evening let me know and we can try to hook up.

(Hmm, where to post this, where to post this...)

So I decided here to reduce the numpty responses.

This is a heads-up that I'm going to be in Akumal Dec 1-10, then Coz 11-13 (or something like that). Doing Cave2 stuff for the first bit then pretty fishies for the latter so if anyone else is around and wants to join us for a day or even just get together for a few pops in the evening let me know and we can try to hook up.

we will be in Akumal (Vista Del Mar) nov 23-dec 3 (our last day of diving will be sun dec2) Doing cave1 dives.

I will be staying in Cancun the night of the 1st but will be checking into Vista Del Mar on the 2nd. I have to return to Cancun that day to pick up the rest of my party who arrive at 8pm. I'll keep my eyes open and maybe we can hook up for a meet-and-greet later in the avro that day.

I will be staying in Cancun the night of the 1st but will be checking into Vista Del Mar on the 2nd. I have to return to Cancun that day to pick up the rest of my party who arrive at 8pm. I'll keep my eyes open and maybe we can hook up for a meet-and-greet later in the avro that day.

Yah, cool -- if not a dive then a few DIR-approved maggies :)
Should have internet access in akumal...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom