Info Mexico Cave outfitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was down in January and used an independent guide, Shannon Hannan. She also guides and teaches through Underworld and Third Dimension.

I highly recommend Nicolas from Cenote Xperience, I have been diving with Nico for over 10 years.
+1 on Cenote Xperience. I have had several good experiences with them, including a week of IANTD instruction with Nico doing "Essentials" and "Cavern." Good guy. Based out of PDC.

I highly recommend Nicolas from Cenote Xperience, I have been diving with Nico for over 10 years.
I am another recommendation for Cenotexperience. Nico is a super nice guy, awesome IANTD/TDI Cave instructor.

HOC Ha, is booked, Protec is not responding to my inquiry. NIco at Cenote Experience got right back with me, and is available for the dates I am looking for. Looks like Nico is my man.

First time in Mexico, I recommend Protec. Other options are third dimension or xoc ha. I only put Protec first cause they’re great for your first trip. Third dimension does some guiding, but mostly for regulars. They’re focus is more training. Xoc-ha is great if you also want a place to stay.
I’ve been going to Mexico and only use 3D now but did use Protec at first. The owner of Protec who I’m friends withe left Protec to start 3d

HOC Ha, is booked, Protec is not responding to my inquiry. NIco at Cenote Experience got right back with me, and is available for the dates I am looking for. Looks like Nico is my man.
You will really enjoy diving with Nico, he's a great guy and excellent dive guide. Tell Nico that Steve from Canada says HI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom