Closed Metric SPGs for SPGs in “freedom units”

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brojas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ordered a regset from Europe, and they understandably only had SPGs with bar units of measure. Being someone who lives in the US and uses the “standard” unit of measurement, I need to have something with PSI on it. So here are 3 options:

1- you have 2 SPGs with psi labels (must be in working condition) and would prefer to trade for these new, never wet SPGs. 2 inches in diameter. See attached pics. I’ll ship anywhere in North America no problem, but if you live anywhere else in the world feel free to inquire anyways.

2- you would like to purchase these shiny new SPGs. I am asking $40 shipped in US per SPG. If you live outside of the US, please be willing to help defray shipping.

3- you have brass and glass SPGs with PSI for sale. Will need 2 in working contusion for my sidemount set.
3C4209B3-6A61-448C-B0DF-36B999DB040C.jpeg
7D4873D7-4B6E-4090-B627-671FD397CD02.jpeg

Reactions: OTF
I have a pair of OMS 2" brass psi gauges I would trade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom