Merry Christmas to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I are off on our necessary rounds for the holidays so I won't be around for the next couple of day.

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Whatever Holiday you have! You guys have all made this last year so enjoyable to me. I'm really looking forward to the next!

Merry Ho Ho...may you all your candy cane dreams come true!

Dee:
Beast and I are off on our necessary rounds for the holidays so I won't be around for the next couple of day.

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Whatever Holiday you have! You guys have all made this last year so enjoyable to me. I'm really looking forward to the next!

Merry Ho Ho...may you all your candy cane dreams come true!

Merry Christmas to you and Beast! I've benefited greatly from your photog advice this year. Also looking forward to the next year!

Warren

Happy Holidays to you both. Many thanks for all your help on my questions and for your time and dedication to Scubaboard. It is greatly appreciated.

Hope that you both have a great Christmas and New Year. Thanks so much for your great pics and words of wisdom this year. This has been my first year taking pictures underwater and you have been an inspiration. Many thanks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both. I enjoyed your advice this year and look forward to more next year. As there are many new divers and underwater photogs roaming around here, your experiences and pictures inspire us! Thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Downunder! Thanks to all for carrying on the Christmas spirit of sharing on this board, 365 days a year.

Thanks, Dee,
And to you and Beast, best wishes for a Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy,and of course, wet, 2004.

Mike

Merry Christmas. I hope you guys have a great one. No turkey for me. Only rice and fish. :bawling:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom