Merry Christmas to all of you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Well my friends, near and far, met and yet-to-meet; it is Christmas eve.

I just wanted to send all of you my best wishes for a Happy Christmas and a very Wet new year.

Special thoughts to a few of you;

King Neptune and Lady Diver; thanks for this board and all of my new friends, support and learning.

Diving Gal, Butch, Bottom Sucker, Tinman, and all of the folks from Ontario: thanks for teaching me to love this sport, open new horizons and hopefully become a better person.

MikeF, Lost Yooper, Uncle Pug; Thanks guys for making me a better safer diver. And for showing me that there is a world below 130 ft.

All of the Texans; thanks for just being Texans. If I couldn’t be a Canadian - I’d want to be a Texan.

My friends from all over the world; in Auzzie-land, Kiwi-land, Israel, Europe, UK, the Norsemen (and women),PAC-Rim, South America and everywhere else; thanks for reminding all of us that the world is 2/3 water and the rest is pretty cool too! ( Of course the beer is best in Canada!)

WreckWriter, Eric, Rick, and all of the other Wreck-heads; Thanks for keeping the faith - Let’s go dive the Doria someday!

FredT - Sorry for not buying your plate but I’m making my own <G>

Dee, Natasha, Scott, Iggy; Special thoughts to you.

Art.Chick - You are special. Keep on the path.

Net Doc - What can I say - you PunMeister? Anyone who can quote Callaghan is top notch!

And of course; Jacob Robert and all the soon to be divers.

Special thoughts of course go to all military, current and ex- for serving your country - on the board or not. (Coyote, Lawman - - Armour Rules!)

Dr. Paul - Get better.

I’m very sorry that I can’t thank all 8,315 of you. Blessings to you all. Dive safe, enjoy life, love those who love you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

On behalf of the Texans, I want to thank you for your warm regards. I hearby declare you an Honorary Texan and an ad hoc member of the Texas Swamp Diving Team (Canadian section).

Ken
:)

p.s. -- there is a town in Texas called Canadian. Just though you would like to know...

I didnt make the x-mas wish list.

As a troll, I feel honored to not have been included.

Merry frickin x-mas to all!

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
On behalf of the Texans, I want to thank you for your warm regards. I hearby declare you an Honorary Texan and an ad hoc member of the Texas Swamp Diving Team (Canadian section).

Ken

p.s. -- there is a town in Texas called Canadian. Just though you would like to know...

We'd be proud to have you as an Honorary Texan! You and Opal June have been added to the Southern Swampers list of members. Now we have to give you a new Texas name...

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day no matter what holiday you celebrate!
Ber :bunny:

jepuskar once bubbled...
I didnt make the x-mas wish list.

As a troll, I feel honored to not have been included.

Merry frickin x-mas to all!

It's OK ... (pat, pat, pat) You'll get you're bag of coal. :mean:

OF COURSE I received twice the loot! I was spoiled quite rotten actually! :)
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom