Meridian Battery Replacement???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IrnBear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Searching this website and the internet about this and have come up dry….

I would think a battery change should be a very simple process.

My ScubaPro Meridian is due for a battery change.
I am very aware as to the Battery Needed for said change.
As the manual says change the O-ring with every battery change, I would like to replace said O-ring.
Many folks have asked about this O-ring with NO ANSWER to what O-ring will replace it. Any thoughts out there?

Or, Is the battery change really such an awful task that I need to send it back to ScubaPro?

I don't have a Local Authorized Dealer.
If I truly have to send it to ScubaPro, must I mail it to an Authorized Dealer, who will then mail it to ScubaPro, who will then replace the battery, who will then mail it back to my Authorized Dealer, who will then mail it back to me….? Wow.
Or, can I just mail it to ScubaPro myself for said battery change…? And, what does ScubaPro charge for said battery change?

Thanks for any helpful info in advance,

IrnBear

P.S. By the way, I DO VERY MUCH LOVE MY MERIDIAN DIVE WATCH/COMPUTER:)

I was changing the battery of my Meridian in a local watch shop. I've done this 3 times, without any problems.

By the way I needed to change the battery every 30 dives, so I don't use it any more for diving. It's a pity, because it's a fine computer.

Woohoo, ScubaPro did good by me:glad:
JulesScubaPro PM'd me from this thread and got the ball rolling.

Watch/Computer has been to ScubaPro and battery is replaced..
They did it under warranty, its a year and a half old..

Thank you ScubaPro,

IrnBear

I have troubles with my meridian after battery replacement. My meridian don't work. I want to ask for battery time. Or please send picture from original battery from meridian. Please help me

Back
Top Bottom