For Sale Meikon dive case for Sony A5000 series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barryattle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Camera sold. I am now looking to sell a Meikon dive case for the Sony A5000 series of cameras. It is in great shape. The case has minor scratches on the back (see photos) that are not noticeable in the water. It has M67 threads on the front port and I have used it with a swing macro lens. It's a nice, solid case but the front port is not interchangeable and there's no vacuum port. There is a moisture alarm. The o-ring on the back door of the case was working fine when I last used it about a year ago, but feels a little rough, so you should test the case for leaks before using. I am including an unused, still sealed in the original bag o-ring, so no concerns if that o-ring is approaching end of life.

I am selling this because I moved on to another system and it's just been sitting here for over a year. I can tell you that the Sony 30mm macro lens, mounted on the camera, will NOT fit in this case - it's about 2mm too long for the back door to close; this is a different-sized camera and case than for the A6000 series, where the macro lens does, barely, fit in the case. Since I mostly do macro photography, that was my main issue with this system.

I've looked on eBay and the case goes for $168 new and there is one used case for sale now for $135+$10 shipping.

Attachments

• PXL_20211026_054155651.jpg
    PXL_20211026_054155651.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 96
  • PXL_20211026_054229436.jpg
    PXL_20211026_054229436.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 78
Ok, the A5100 camera sold on eBay. I have the case listed for $100+shipping. But make me an offer here if you're interested in a case for a Sony A5000 series camera.

Bumping back in case anyone is interested. The case fits the A5000 and A5100 with the 16-50mm PZ kit lens.

Back
Top Bottom