Megalodon teeth WANTED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guppy-boy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All :wink: My name is Dale and I'm a Megalodon tooth collector up in Canada. Looking for collectors, Divers, ANYONE who has HIGH quality Megs. they would like to part with. Here is a small list of what I'd like:

East coast Megs. ( Virginia , etc )

5-6" or larger for all teeth but GOOD collector quality ( but if its 4" and one of a kind, no problem :D

Cooper river Orange, baby blue, brown

Upper Principle teeth ( nice round heart shaped teeth )

Tan colored teeth

Multi-colored ( Calico, red mixed, etc )

Battery creek

St. Marys Burgandy colored

Rarities / just cant resist

all round GOOD teeth

If you have one or fifty teeth, please feel free to contact me direct ( will be asking for pictures :jaws:

dtb.jordan@shaw.ca

(204) 668 9780

Dale

there's a dive shop in florida that has some for sale, www.sharkysshop.com I think is the link. also look under the "florida conch divers" forum there are a couple of posts relating to shark teeth dives.

Hit up ebay. Kim Bertucci's auctioning off the entire Beaufort shop. It's a free-for-all.

Look up auctions by "sharktoothwoman". The items being sold off are simply amazing.

Thanks guys !!! Yes I have talked to Sharkysshop and purchased from Vito's wife ( sharktoothwomen ) but always looking for MORE !!!

Triton94949, if your willing to climb those cliffs I'll buy em :)

Keep the contacts coming guys !!!

THANK YOU

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom