Megalodon teeth rebreather charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LFMarm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there, are there any Meg Ledge charters that organize trips for CC divers? From what I understand, these are typically 30m/100ft dives that would benefit greatly from a rebreather to increase bottom time and decrease deco time. After some time spent on Google, I have not been able to find any charter tailored for CC divers but I am sure there are some out there. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: OTF
These guys are great and, yes, they support CCR diving. Mike Young, of KISS Rebreathers, uses them all the time! I was on one of those trips a couple of years ago and it was great.

WB Diving is the most friendly towards CCRs. The two captains of the boat both dive CCR. Some of the other charters openly and vocally prefer not to take CCR divers. If they are with OC divers they’ll require them to match the profile.

If you find an open spot and need someone to fill, let me know. Ive been trying to get on a CCR Meg trip this year without luck.

@LFMarm - same here. Would love to join a Meg trip.

Back
Top Bottom