Closed Meg 2.06 complete for sale in NJ - $2500

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobmac

Registered
Reaction score
I'm finally moving on and am selling my meg. I've had a good time with this unit. It's fair to say it's been around the world and kept me alive.
It's a 2006 with Apecs 2.06 on the primary and secondary. It hasn't been dove for several years so will need a complete service, batteries and cells before use.
The unit is rigged for off board gas via Swagelok connectors and has a gas distribution manifold. BOV, standard DSV, Dil and O2 regs are included. Three sets of tanks (2 set steel and 1 set aluminum) and two sets of Tigermounts go with the unit. All tanks are out of hydro. The units includes a full and cave size canister along with the axial scrubber. I'll throw in two drysuit inflator bottles for good measure. They're out of hydro too, of course.
Take a look at the pics below and feel free to reach out with questions. I'll entertain reasonable counteroffers. Note: Buyer pays shipping.
IMG_0690.jpg IMG_0691.jpg IMG_0695.jpg IMG_0697.jpg IMG_0698.jpg IMG_0699.jpg IMG_0702.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0686.jpg IMG_0706.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom