Meet up or further info on Sabang?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rexman24

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Sabang beach May 14-20 if anyone wants to meet up for some dives, drinks, or dinner.

Already meeting one other SB'er, and its always fun to meet up with ppl you know from the forums like I did in Costa Rica and the Bahamas.

Anyone have any more tips or pointers for Sabang?

Anyone want to explain the inside jokes Ive seen on this forum the last little while?
(Im sure they have to do with the working girls there or those crazy clam pictures)

Im going to leave it up to the other person if they want to out themselves or not.
I will talk to MD thanks.

I'm going to be in PG the first week of May, flying back out of Manila on May 14th. While in PG I'm hoping to complete my Normoxic / Hypoxic Trimix training with Tech Asia. If anyone from the board is going to be in PG then, please PM me. If would be great to meet up and finally put some faces to the names I've known so long - especially those that have been so kind in providing their advice / insight these many years. First round at The Point is on me...

manhattandiver:
I'm going to be in PG the first week of May, flying back out of Manila on May 14th. While in PG I'm hoping to complete my Normoxic / Hypoxic Trimix training with Tech Asia. If anyone from the board is going to be in PG then, please PM me. If would be great to meet up and finally put some faces to the names I've known so long - especially those that have been so kind in providing their advice / insight these many years. First round at The Point is on me...
but but Jonathan there are 20 rounds at the point!:D not included are the on-the-spot invented mixes....21st, 22nd...

clgsamson:
but but Jonathan there are 20 rounds at the point!:D not included are the on-the-spot invented mixes....21st, 22nd...

Caloy, If you're going to be there, the offer extends until one of us drinks the other under the table. (That being said, I'm sure you'll be the last man standing since I have the tolerence of a 12 yrs. old girl.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom