McAfee is blocking content.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmoore19

Denizen of the PUB
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
McAfee is blocking content on Scubaboard. This is the same thing that was popping up on me prior to the problems that occurred previously with the malware warning a couple of weeks ago. Yet when I check the McAfee site adviser it says there is no significant problems and remains in the green. Is this a problem with my software or is there something going on again?

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/ww...e&aff_id=662&locale=en_us&ui=1&os_ver=5.1.3.0

A week ago I got a Trojan Horse Alert from my Avast Virus software when I loaded the Main Forum page. Bailed out immediately with no consequences, but it dissuaded me from trying again until a few days later. No problems or alerts logging in today.

Internet Explorer, Firefox, Etc. were also freaking out when loading SB last week. The problem seems to have corrected...

Yes there were problems last week that I know about. It seemed to be cleared up and it went away. Earlier today it did it again not sure why.

McAfee is blocking content on Scubaboard. This is the same thing that was popping up on me prior to the problems that occurred previously with the malware warning a couple of weeks ago. Yet when I check the McAfee site adviser it says there is no significant problems and remains in the green. Is this a problem with my software or is there something going on again?

scubaboard.com | McAfee SiteAdvisor Software

There are no problems with ScubaBoard.

Last week... There was in fact malware on ScubaBoard injected maliciously by a third party. It has been eradicated, and we've been clean since.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom