maybe Im just a N00b but where is my pic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slimmydave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey - where's my profile pic on my posts? How come other members' profile pic shows up on their posts? It's cause' I'm Irish, huh? You don't post pictures of Irish divers huh?

If you mean the picture under your name, that's your Avatar.

Your profile pic and your avatar are completely separate. They're also displayed on separate locations.

Thank you sjs (sorry El orans)...I was changing my pic and avatar while the staffer replied. Awesome...see my Zodiac...cool huh? 2 Divers VERY comfortably and room for one non diver to watch the boat and make cocktails while we're down. (we use a battery powered blender for Frozen Concoctions that help us hold on on the way back to the dock)!

slimmydave:
Tex: "Boy...yer not frum eround here, are ya'"
me: "No sir...I'm from Massachusetts"
Tex: "yer frum Massatuchetts, ya'll talk funny there"
me: "Yes...Because we have teeth."
<!-- / sig -->
:rofl3:
Good thing neither your avatar nor your profile pic shows your face, Boy. :D

And I didn't catch your first post... Welcome to ScubaBoard!!

You're gonna fit in just fine here...

now what...how do I close this thread? Do I need to? My question was answered and I harassed enough people in the process so now what?

very funny...so let it be written...so let it be done. Thanks everyone

slimmydave:
now what...how do I close this thread? Do I need to? My question was answered and I harassed enough people in the process so now what?

You can't close it and it doesn't need to be closed :D Now that the question has been answered the entire thread can degenerate into a long string of good natured harassment. The thread action will die down in a few days then the thread will lie dormant, possibly for years. Eventually someone new will be roaming through the posts and re-animate this one at which time there will be good natured harassment about resurrecting ancient posts :D

Welcome to the board! Old threads never die :popcorn:
Ber :lilbunny:

okay...but I still feel like I have some obligation to respond to all the freaks that con tinue to post replies after I got my answer...like you...no wait your a moderator...I guess that's the fun of it?

Back
Top Bottom