May 2014 Lake Huron (Port Sanilac) Charters!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ready to get your Great Lakes Dive On!

GreatLakesDiver_2.jpg

Well, it finally looks like the weather is breaking and spring is finally here. I've got my fingers crosses that its here to stay and we won't be getting any more freak winter storms! That being said, I have scheduled "The Great Lakes Diver" for a few dive charters out of Port Sanilac in May.

Memorial Weekend
Saturday, May 24
  • AM 2 tank dive (Deeper Wrecks - New York, Checotah, Col A.B. Williams, NorthStar, Mary Alice B are all possibles depending on weather and conditions)
  • PM 2 tank dive (Shallower Wrecks - Regina, Sport, Strong are all possibilities depending on weather and conditions)

Sunday, May 25
  • AM 3 tank dive - Here we start out deeper (around 100ft) and work our way shallower.

Saturday, May 31

• AM 2 tank dive (Deeper Wrecks - New York, Checotah, Col A.B. Williams, NorthStar, Mary Alice B are all possibles depending on weather and conditions)
  • PM 2 tank dive (Shallower Wrecks - Regina, Sport, Strong are all possibilities depending on weather and conditions)

Sunday, June 1
  • AM 3 tank dive - Here we start out deeper (around 100ft) and work our way shallower.

Call the dive shop to reserve your spot on any of these charter dates. The dive shop number is (586) 792-2040.

Saturday AM Trip - $95
Saturday PM Trip - $95
Sunday Trip - $110

If you have any questions regarding the charters, please feel free to shoot me a PM or call the shop and ask! For more information on the Sanilac Shores Preserve, visit this website!

Hope to see you on the boat and enjoy the beginning of the 2014 wreck diving season!

GreatLakesDiver.jpg

Post removed as it wasn't nice. :D

Hope you guys have a good weekend of awesome wreck diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom