May 17 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
sites.jpg

Doljo
D_barracuda.jpg

D_cucumber.jpg

D_filefish.jpg

D_sponge.jpg

Puntod
P_angel.jpg

P_lion.jpg

P_scorpion.jpg

Beautiful!!

Gilligan-Woohoo, G-10's rock--as do the photogs who shoot 'em! More nice stuff. Great color and detail on well composed shots. Thanks for posting them. // ww

Now that is one really cool looking Sea Cucumber. Thanks for the pics.

Great images Jim !! Love the Lionfish.

Will be in the Philippines 10 Oct to 4 Nov this year, really looking forward to it.

LOL@the last one

Looks like it's mean muggin' you.

HI Jim

Bohol is not on the schedule at the moment, although I would like to dive there.

My schedule - arrive Cebu 10 Oct. From there off to Moalboal, Dumaguete, Cabilao, Malapascua then a week in Anilao. The first four places are part of a set package with Sea Explorers, then a friend who lives in Manila and I are off to Anilao.

It would be great to meet up with you if it is at all possible. Not too sure exactly where Bohol is though !

bohol is an hour and a half by fast cat from cebu.. round trip would cost 10USD. definitely one of the most mentioned sites here in the philippines. the island of balikasag has great viz around this time of year. rainy season is about to start though. october to november the waves get chopy.. hope you have you sea legs.

In anilao, if you're after macro visit secret bay in mainit point, and patay na buli (Hopefully you see the wonderpus that swims around there). make sure you hit "bahura canto" and batok to beatris.

Hope you enjoy the philippines. if ever you're in anilao let me know, a friend of mine has a small dive shack. 3 dives and overnight accomodations would cost about 50usd.

Back
Top Bottom