Maui Jim Source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a good reliable place to get two pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses.

The one should be come with a polycarbonate prescription lens, so I can't get it easily from any internet vendors.

Please let me know if you know any source for Maui Jim.

Thanks in advance,

What exactly are you looking for?
I got my Maui Jims from and outlet store in 2000 and still have the pair. I was told to get in touch with them on Maui if I had any problems as I know some people who had dealings with them.
Why don't you try directly and then they could point you to their dealers if needed.
I love mine and hesitate to think about "having" to replace them.
K

Actually....

the old Mandarin Hotel..which is the Kahala Resort has very good prices on Maui Jims's believe it or not...they must sell a ton. the shop by the pool.

I got my Maui Jim's from Costco for $89.:D

Hoosier:
I am looking for a good reliable place to get two pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses.

The one should be come with a polycarbonate prescription lens, so I can't get it easily from any internet vendors.

Please let me know if you know any source for Maui Jim.

Thanks in advance,

I always, always ALWAYS get mine on eBay. Cheapest place, by far.

Lot of vendors selling new glasses if you'd prefer new.

I wear only the Polycarb TI's. Feather weight, tough, cool. I love them. And being from SoCal, I wear them every day.

eBay is your friend.

---
Ken

NO... You guys are misunderstanding...

To get a Maui Jim Sunglass is very easy from any internet vendors, including eBay.

However, I need to get a prescription lens from Maui JIm. It can be only done through a dealer shop that has an optometrist. So, I am wondering if there is any optometrist who is selling a Maui Jim or any good dealer shop that you have used...

That's, some fashion sunglass shop like Sunglass hut can't do a prescription lens even though they are carrying Maui Jim....

Hoosier:
NO... You guys are misunderstanding...

To get a Maui Jim Sunglass is very easy from any internet vendors, including eBay.

However, I need to get a prescription lens from Maui JIm. It can be only done through a dealer shop that has an optometrist. So, I am wondering if there is any optometrist who is selling a Maui Jim or any good dealer shop that you have used...

That's, some fashion sunglass shop like Sunglass hut can't do a prescription lens even though they are carrying Maui Jim....

I'm in SoCal. There is no problem getting prescription sunglasses of any type here, including MJ.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

K

ask your optometrist if they can make lenses for your MJ frames.

bolantej:
ask your optometrist if they can make lenses for your MJ frames.

I did already...

They're NOT Maui Jim dealer in my small town. It is a Maui Jim Lens made by Maui Jim, not third party

Back
Top Bottom