http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt the Aquaman dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I’m back from my dives.:D

Here is my dive report. I did two dives on November 14th,2006 and then on November 13th,2006 I had some equipment problems but that happens sometimes, that’s what happens when you’re the first person on a vent to dive, but the next day was awesome. The first dive was 15minutes and then the second dive was 10minutes long. The total amount of time under water was 25minutes, I went 4ft down. The water was calm as can be, and I had so much fun diving, I can’t wait to dive again. It was great diving in the lake and seeing the fish but the ocean was awesome seeing all those fish, especially the reef Hens and Chickens, that I was on, I saw so many colorful fish, coral and a lot of other things, especially the barracuda that was staring me in the face.

I definitely have the saltwater taste. That was the beginning of my diving career. I have a long ways to go yet. I still have my life support system to finish and my cage dive with the Great white sharks. And of course a lot more dives to go. Capt Gary is one hell of a captain; and I definately will dive with him again. I had so much fun hanging out with all of my dive friends. I feel blest to have such a wonderful supportive family. I feel so lucky to have such a great dive team. I’m proud to dedicate my first Ocean dive to Jere Thorne. He was a great of mine friend, and a good friend of mine.

It was a lot of work with the Today Show on the boat filming the dive, but it was great. I’ll let everyone know when it’s going to be on the TV. And DEMA was a blast meeting so many people and meeting a lot of my sponsors in person. And the waffle house was entertaining, they make a heck of a waffle. The Keys was the place that I enjoyed the most over Orlando. I really enjoyed the fresh sea food.

Take care all

Matt

Good to hear of your progress Matt. Keep us posted. Glad you enjoyed the ocean so much. Hope you get many, many more dives in soon.

Matt,

Thanks for the report-back. It is great to hear it from you!

Your achievement is beyond comprehension - and I am really looking forward to more trip reports...

Cheers,

Andrew

Great job Matt! I hope we get to see you on the TV, maybe even youtube.

Thanks everyone, don't worry there will be lots of post's, don't you know I am a dive attic. Sorry it took me so long to post the dive report. I have been planning future dive already. The ocean is the ultimate place to be. You all keep up your diving.

Dive safe my friends,

Matt the Aquaman

Great hearing from you Matt! So glad you got a glimpse of what we take for granted. Capt. Gary is the best and I am happy you were able to hook up with him. Looking forward to the TV broadcast. Keep us posted.

WOW! Great story!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom