Mataking Island!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi Fellow ScubaBoarders & Divers!

I just came back from Mataking Island, Malaysia. Just like what I promised! Here are some of the photos taken from that trip and they are dedicated to "Matt The WonderBoy". It was a fantastic trip, we dove in Mataking and it's surrounding islands, Sipadan & Mabul. There were so much to see and here are some of those photos and the rest, I'll put them in my album. :wink:

img20538gj.jpg

The Reef Resort!

img17604dr.jpg

StarFish!

img18126vl.jpg

Spanish Dancer!

img18703hi.jpg

Barracudas Tornado!

img18724ju.jpg

Fin To Fin Barracudas!

img18800fh.jpg

GhostPipeFish!

img19112ua.jpg

Scorpion Fish!

img19259oh.jpg

Nudi!

img19287dl.jpg

Orang Utan Crab!

img19779gj.jpg

Another Nudi!

Well! That's it folks! I hope you all will enjoy those photos as much as I enjoy taking them! Just remember, I'm not professionally trained and I did my best. :)

Till the next time, Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Take care & God Bless!

Ed. :scubadive:

Ed_Dman:
Just remember, I'm not professionally trained and I did my best. :)

I think you did damned fine! :thumb:

Wonderful shots, I like the scorpion fish and the GhostPipeFish. Thanks for posting again great pics.

Robert

Thanks for all your compliments! It's feel really great to be able to share the beauty of Malaysia's underwater world with all of you.

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Nice pic & info, please check out my post : http://www.scubaboard.com/t85095-.html
need more info regarding money wise, transport, where to stay accomodation, what to do & don't, which operator should I use, do i have to walk in or make advance booking ?? etc....

Thanks for sharing.

bondasik:
Nice pic & info, please check out my post : http://www.scubaboard.com/t85095-.html
need more info regarding money wise, transport, where to stay accomodation, what to do & don't, which operator should I use, do i have to walk in or make advance booking ?? etc....

Thanks for sharing.
Hi Bondasik!

It depends on how many days you're planning to stay? The Reef Resort is the only resort on Mataking Island. I would suggest that you make your booking earlier to avoid any disappointment. Especially for the months of April, May, August & September.

I'll be taking divers there again on the 28th April - 2nd May 2005. You may check website for our schedule trips: www.oceanxplorer.com.my

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom