Martha's Quarry Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Fred just sent an email letting me know that Martha's will be open on the 12th and 13th of January.

They have an LDS that needed it open for a group of Fire Fighters and so it will be open for everyone else.

Better Diver still sells admissions for $20.00 if you plan to go.

PC is only a 6 hour dive... Morrison Spring is clear with free admission.... A few people together it may only cost $20 in gas (it's probably warmer too 68 degrees).

True, but it is seriously lacking in man made structures such as 2+ story buildings, and only 2 hours away from Huntsville. :D

I would like to get on that email list. I have been wanting to dive at Martha's for awhile. I can not make it this time, I would like to make the trip the next time they are open.

Britt,

The "Huntsville Mafia" is diving at Martha's this weekend (Saturday). Thanks for the discount tickets.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Noooooooooooooooo!

I *so* would love to make another run at Martha's, having only been there once, but the *Packers* play this Saturday! If only it were a week later (when the Packers had better be playing the Giants or Cowboys :biggrin:), my Saturday would be free.

Que sera....

(Can you tell that while I'm certainly a diver, I'm a Packers fan by birth? :D)

Back
Top Bottom