Marine Megatropolis Exhibit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This week the traveling exhibit Marine Megatropolis/Santa Barbara Maritime Museum will be opening at the Channel islands Maritime Museum, May 15, 2019. I will be giving a 45 minute talking on the adventures Andy McMullen, Richard C. Williams, John Hodges, Erica Johnson and Dr. Frank Hester, Opening Reception 6:00 PM and my talk at 7:00. For more information call 805.984.6260. Bob Evans Photography. CIMM Curator Heather Behrens and Bob Evans

Attachments

• 20190509_135223.jpg
    20190509_135223.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 178
This week the traveling exhibit Marine Megatropolis/Santa Barbara Maritime Museum will be opening at the Channel islands Maritime Museum, May 15, 2019. I will be giving a 45 minute talking on the adventures Andy McMullen, Richard C. Williams, John Hodges, Erica Johnson and Dr. Frank Hester, Opening Reception 6:00 PM and my talk at 7:00. For more information call 805.984.6260. Bob Evans Photography. CIMM Curator Heather Behrens and Bob Evans

Any chance this will be videotaped and posted for those of us that are interested but cannot make it?

Any chance this will be videotaped and posted for those of us that are interested but cannot make it?

Will be rather difficult now.

>> Barbara Maritime Museum will be opening at the Channel islands Maritime Museum, May 15, 2019. <<

Maybe it was already taped?

Will be rather difficult now.

>> Barbara Maritime Museum will be opening at the Channel islands Maritime Museum, May 15, 2019. <<

Maybe it was already taped?

LOL and that’s what happens when you don’t pay attention!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom