Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Loïc and I represent the Marine House Seasir diving club in Okinawa, Japan.

By joining this forum of enthusiasts, I hope to continue my adventure as a diver and to discover Japanese waters that are very little known in Europe.

Being a group of islands, Japan has many remarkable dive sites. From the icy northern islands of Hokkaido to the multi-coloured tropical islands of Okinawa, there is something for everyone.

Seasir began with a diving company on Aka Island, Okinawa - Japan, in 1983. Aka Island is part of the Kerama Archipelago a few kilometres from the main island of Okinawa.

With the help of many enthusiasts and a lot of perseverance, Seasir has managed to position itself as the biggest diving company in Okinawa.

Seasir runs 4 diving clubs and marine activities in Okinawa, a store specializing in the sale of diving equipment, an overhaul center, two hotels and a travel agency.

In 2019, Seasir opened a new dive center in Cebu, Philippines.

The size of Seasir can, to diving enthusiasts, give the impression of an impersonal "bubble factory".

All past and present projects are carried out with the aim of ensuring safety and a high level of service so that guests can make the most of the beauty of the Japanese islands and raise awareness of the protection of the seabed.

Hope to have made you want to learn more about Japan and Marine House Seasir.

Welcome to Scuba Board.

Back
Top Bottom