Mares Syrano 970 Spear Gun For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P Nasty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys. I am up in North Carolina at my brothers house and he mentioned to me that he had a spear gun for sale and didn't know where to sell it so i told him i would take it with me back to florida and post it up on the scuba board. The Gun is a Syrano 970 and had a full service in december at scuba world in florida and has not been used since then. The gun does not include any spears he is just selling the gun itself and is asking 80 for it. I am hoping i can just find someone who would like to buy it locally but if you are unable to pick it up locally and would like to have it shipped we can certainly make that happen but shipping will be added to the 80 bucks.

As always feel free to PM me with any questions and ill get back to you ASAP.

Thanks so much for looking and happy diving! :eyebrow:

Here is a pic
35n1wjq.jpg

So I have just received word from my brother that he actually has the original case and an extra spear as well as a "pump". As i do not use spear guns i really don't know the purpose in a "pump" but it is here at his friends house in jacksonville and i will be picking up the equipment to accompany the speargun tonight hopefully and will get some more pictures tonight. The new price for the gun with all of the equipment is 150.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the delay I haven't got the extra parts yet. Will be posting a pic as soon as I do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom