Mares Speargun Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am trying to find Mares' speargun website but I can't find it. Mares Spearguns are not included in the regular Mares website. Can you let me know the website address please?

Yeah but none of the old stuff here.
I found a PDF for a 2002 service manual on line.
But I really need detailed info for the FRONTIERSMAN gun.
I am good mechanically and could likely rebuild this gun with store bought "O" rings
and a few pointers. If you can tell me where to find service guides for this Thanks!
I just bought one of these in Factory New Condition, the guy used it once and stored it.
Other then a slight hissing sound when moving the power from High to Low the gun seems to take a charge and hold it. I guess I could just leave it at the high setting.
Would that leak just be normal when the valve shifts?

Thanks

There is no real way to friendly easy get parts and do so, I tried even to get the training through mares, no go. have the gun inverted for a few days on but, then on muzzle, let the lubricant work its way to these areas, and try to caulk the gun once a month while on extended surface interval.

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom