Mares Smart and Mares Matrix size??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIVI1969

New
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I am buying my first computer, unfortunately I don't have the chance to see them before buying it, I am in Monterrey Mexico so online shopping has to be and I narrowed my options to the Mares Smart or Mares Matrix. I like the idea of using them also as everyday watches considering I will only have the chance to dive a few times a year.

I would like to ask your assistance here; my questions are; which are their case sizes, which one has bigger digits and how long the battery last in the Matrix time mode only? I have done my research and there is no info about it anywhere so I hope some Mares users could help me.

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

Ricardo, not supposed to do this, but I don't think Mares is active on here. I would HIGHLY recommend considering either the Oceanic Geo 2.0, or the Seabear H3 as they actually make their own computers and you will have a longer service life with either of those two options. Nothing wrong with Mares or either of those computers, but cost/features are not the best.

Back
Top Bottom