Sold! ***SOLD*** Mares Quad, like new

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversmith

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling a Mares Quad that I used on one trip to Little Cayman. It has the box and all papers and it is in excellent condition. I am only selling it because my wife needed a new computer and I decided to buy 2 identical consoles so we would have identical computers.

I really liked the Quad since I am over 50 and my near vision isn't what it used to be :wink: and this is very easy to read due to the large screen. It was well taken care of on the one trip it went on. The wrist band was so long I ended up cutting some of it off leaving plenty of extra holes for adjustment if wearing a wetsuit. The picture of the strap for reference shows it on my wrist and I'm 5-11 and 200 lbs.

300.00 shipped USPS in a flat rate box with the standard 50.00 of insurance.

I ask for a USPS money order since that is where I ship from. I am a fireman here in Vegas and can provide documentation proving who I am. Buy with confidence.

67DBE656-BC45-49C5-A7AE-B156C1F139B9.jpeg
A5D71FC5-A3C4-4A4B-AD89-EE73C568C955.jpeg
0A64872A-236B-4EB1-9740-5878C6080A2E.jpeg

No buyer protection with usps money order. Paypal is instant. Buyer can pay the fee (about $5) and you'll still get full amount.

No buyer protection with usps money order. Paypal is instant. Buyer can pay the fee (about $5) and you'll still get full amount.
Paypal can suck it! Countless stories of buyers ripping off sellers with fake stories of never getting the product and Paypal notoriously always backs the buyers. They actually shut me down because I did so many F&F transactions because us firefighters are constantly paying each other back and forth for daily chow fund and station food supplies. They wanted to know why so many F&F's but never believed the truth and wouldn't unfreeze me!!

And you probably don't want to rip somebody off that pays with a USPS money order...mail fraud with postal money orders through the US mail is a thing and so are the federal postal police.

Plus, I don't have any plans to jeopardize my 23 year career to scam a few hundred bucks :wink:

I have a similar one. Looking for a backup, does this come with the bluetooth cable or air integration by any chance?
This is the standard Quad so no Bluetooth or air integration.

Shoot, missed the change in the subject line, my bad! I think there is a way to change the post to Sold as well. I see others turned red with Sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom