Mares Puck - switching gas mix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nv

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
All,

I have a question regarding the Puck. Does the computer calculate the same way upon switching gasses in between dives, whether it be enriched air mix or to standard air?

Thank you in advance!

I'm getting the Puck as a gift for Father's Day so I'm no expert. But I imagine almost all computers nowadays do this. Unless it's an Air only computer if they still sell those. Just think, another great manual to dig through.

Reactions: nv
I'm getting the Puck as a gift for Father's Day so I'm no expert. But I imagine almost all computers nowadays do this. Unless it's an Air only computer if they still sell those. Just think, another great manual to dig through.

Happy Fathers Day! I dive an AI Puck and Wrist Puck. I love them and I am almost positive they do do this though. Seeing if someone can verify. There are manufacturers on the forum so hoping one can verify.

If you want the manufacturer to answer you might try posting it in their forum. Or ask a moderator to move it there for you by hitting the report button and asking.

Mares... Just add Water!

deleted

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom