Mares Puck Air, Air Integrated diving computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my almost new, excellent condition Mares Puck Air, air integrated dive computer. As you can see in the pictures, it is in superb condition apart from some light scratches on the screen guard.

I've had this since April of last year so barely a year old and has a total of 24 dives (the total log is 38 though since during part of my training, I would surface multiple times for one dive and if you're on the surface for more than 3 minutes, the computer logs it as a whole new dive). The total memory is for 50 dives which is very helpful in keeping your logbook up-to-date.

One of the best things about it too is the small size, this is about the size of your palm and not one of those old school, brick size computers. Also I think it looks very stylish and something you can be proud of compared to a normal generic computer.

Thanks to the air integrated feature, you can streamline and get rid of your pressure gauge. Also since it measures tank pressure and knows your air consumption, it will calculate and tell you exactly how much time you have left on your tank so no more guessing or calculating in your head the time left before you have to surface!

I still have the original box and manual and can provide those on request or I'll try to remember to upload them on here. Shipping wise, let me know if you're interested, shouldn't be too much domestically---figure 10-15 bucks.

Robert

Attachments

• P1040058.jpg
    P1040058.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 182
  • P1040057.jpg
    P1040057.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom