Mares Nemo Air integrated console or Sherwood Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floorg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to buy a new computer as I am new to diving. I have the opportunity to get either one of these 2 above for the same price. They both seem to have similar features and wondered if anyone has any experience with either? Which one would be the better buy?

I appreciate any feedback and am excited to be part of this forum and this new world of diving.

I like the display on both units, my eyes are old and the big numbers are nice.
Both are simple to operate.
One edge I give to the Wisdom is it auto adjusts for altitude. I see your in Utah and as you know we have a wide variety of lakes at different alitudes. The Nemo like others you set the range.
What I like about the Nemo is besides and 'bar' graph showing ascent rates, it also shows a numerical value.
I have never compared a Nemo algorithm with a Wisdom, but the Nemo was a bit more conservative than my Sunnto Vyper and the Wisdom a bit more liberal.
Wisdom has a compass attached, Nemo does not.

If you would like to try them both we are having a Mares Demo day in a couple of weeks and I can have a Wisdom there if you would like to compare. I will PM the details if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom