For Sale Mares Navy/Abyss Regulator Octo and SPG - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a complete Mares regulator package. Last LDS-serviced in late summer 2015 and only used three times since, in fresh water. I'm the second owner and used it only about a dozen times pool and fresh water only. I'm going sidemount and just scoffed a great deal on an Apeks sidemount package, so this has to go.

First stage is a Mares Navy cold water compatible in excellent condition, yoke mount though it should be pretty easy to convert to DIN. Second stage is a Mares Abyss on a 30" flex hose. The Octo is a Mares Rover and the SPG is a dual SPG/Depth Gauge Mares Mission 2, both on 36" hoses as well an LP inflator hose for your BCD, 21" long. Everything shows the usual amount of expected wear but everything is perfectly functional. Also included is a Beuchat regulator bag.

For the buyer of this regulator I can also include a Mares Mission 1 SPG reading in METRIC/BAR dial NOT PSI for an additional $30. If someone only wants the Mission 1 and not the rest call it $40.

As with any regulator purchase, I would expect you to have it serviced at an appropriate facility prior to first use.

Asking $450US I'll cover Paypal fees, buyer pays shipping from here in eastern Canada. This would be a huge savings over new pricing. If you're interested, please PM here on SB with your ZIP/Postal Code and I'll get a shipping cost.

Thanks for looking

IMG_684420161118.jpg
IMG_684120161118.jpg
IMG_684220161118.jpg
IMG_684020161118.jpg
IMG_683920161118.jpg
IMG_684520161118.jpg
IMG_683720161118.jpg

How about an alternative, in case you are not interested in the SPG/DG. Let's drop it to $300US without the big SPG, so just the 1st stage and both seconds, the bag and the BCD inflator. I'll also now throw in a drysuit inflator hose, your choice of a 22", 30" or 36". Same as before, buyer pays shipping, and I'll cover Paypal fees

Back
Top Bottom