Mares Morphous Pro Airtrim vs Mares Morphos Limited Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunfire85

Registered
Reaction score
First off, I want to say I really enjoy reading all the posts on scuba board. You guys have so much knowledge and good advice. I am now asking for your guys advice and knowledge on the two BC's I have mentioned. (or others if you feel I could do better)

I'm in the middle of my AOW training with some various specialty classes under my belt and have decided the time has come to buy myself my own gear. After reading the posts on scuba board along with my own research of the BC's out there and what I like, I have come down to the Mares Morphous Pro Airtrim BCD with MRS Weight Pockets or the Mares Limited Edition Morphos Metal Tech BCD. I am uncertain at this point to which one I would prefer and am seeking guidance.

I am in NY right now for college and have been diving in-state as well as in PA at Dutch Springs so I will definitely be doing some cold water diving. I also would like to dive down in warmer waters, Caribbean and Florida when I get the chance as well as cold and ice diving in the northern US states throughout the winter. Does anyone have either of these two BC's and have any complaints, praises, or negative feedback I could get? Also, I want to expand my BC as I go, so cargo room (pockets/pouches) is essential for me, I don't want to be cramped and unable to attach accessories and misc. objects. I'm looking in the $400 range and down right now for BC's so if anyone has any comments about these two BC's I would appreciate it or if anyone has any advice on other BC's I am more than open.

Back
Top Bottom