Mares Morphos Pro BCD, size L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssidiv3r

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling my used Mares Morphos Pro BCD, size Large, circa 2006. Features mechanical release system (MRS) integrated weights and lightweight nylon “cocoon” that keeps the BCD compact and protected during storage (although it can be difficult to get the cocoon zipped up). Purchased New for my OW certification, this was used for about 30 fresh-water dives with absolutely no problems aside from it being a bit large on me.

Includes LP inflator hose, integrated weight pouches, and original owner identification card.

Asking $275 shipped CONUS or $260 local pick-up in Seymour/Waterbury/Hartford, Connecticut; cash or cleared check.

Additional pictures available at Mares Morphos Pro by subzero54 | Photobucket

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

Price drop: $250 shipped, $235 in person in New Haven County, Connecticut or Harford County, Maryland.

Price drop: $225 shipped, $210 in person in the New Haven/Hartford area of Connecticut.

Price drop: $200 shipped, $185 in person in Connecticut.

Price drop: $180 shipped, $150 in person in Connecticut.

Price drop: $170 shipped, $135 in person in New Haven County, Connecticut.

Price drop: $155 shipped, $115 in person in New Haven County, Connecticut or Harford County, Maryland.

Price drop: $145 shipped, $100 in person.

SOLD.

Now how the heck do I lock the thread with this new format?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom