Mares Kaila MRS BCD with Air Trim ( Womens) XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBSDDIVER634

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am selling my girlfriends Mares Kalia MRS BCD with Air Trim . She bought the BCD for over $600.00 6 months ago and only used it one time in Catalina Island. The BCD is in perfect condition and is still brand new. BCD is complete. This BCD retails for over $600.00 where ever you look and you will not find a deal like this anywhere.

First $275.00 takes it.

This is top of the line womens gear and needs to be used not sitting in our closet.

email me and i can send photos.

Im located in Rancho Cucamonga CA

Photos of BCD

2011-01-15_10-19-44_580.jpg

2011-01-15_10-19-58_244.jpg

I am selling my girlfriends Mares Kalia MRS BCD with Air Trim . She bought the BCD for over $600.00 6 months ago and only used it one time in Catalina Island. The BCD is in perfect condition and is still brand new. BCD is complete. This BCD retails for over $600.00 where ever you look and you will not find a deal like this anywhere.

First $275.00 takes it.

This is top of the line womens gear and needs to be used not sitting in our closet.

email me and i can send photos.

Im located in Rancho Cucamonga CA
I want to buy it. Do u still have it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom