Mares ICON HD transmitter problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJCBS

Live to dive! Dive to live!
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 3 Icon Hd's one of which the transmitter isn't working properly. I have had this unit for 4 years. I thought it was a battery issue so I replaced the battery but it still does not work unless I put it up to my head for a little while then bring it down to see my air. I know of people that have sent theirs back due to some kind of antenna issue internally but my LDS want assist with the return at this point does anyone have any ideas. I have already replaced it with a shearwater perdix, but I am wanting to sell all three but don't want to pawn it off on someone with the glitch.

Hello ScubaJCBS,
I’m having the same problem. Aboard the dive boat the transmitter range is within nominal. When in the water I need to do what you have described. The battery is fully charged. It is very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom