Mares icon hd software install error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cg13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Mares icon HD pc software error
When I select english and install I still get the install setup in a different language
Untitled 1.jpg
I continue to install anyway but I get a list of errors and the software dosent install
I get the same problem installing dive Organiser
Untitled 2.png
I have windows 7 and I am running 64bit

Please can anyone help
thanks

It would seem that the installer is trying to bootstrap .NET Framework 3.5 on a Win 7 machine. That simply isn't possble as .NET 3.5 is part of Windows 7 and not installed stand alone.

Try the following.

Click Start | Control Panel | Programs and Features
Click Turn Windows Features On Or Off ( Upper Left )
Accept UAC Prompt
Enabled the feature called Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 and press OK

When it finishes, try the Mares installer again. If it still doesn't work, I'd have to get a copy of the installer and reverse engineer it to figure out what else they have done wrong.

Same thing here. Throw out the old SW and installs and restart. Then try and DL again. That worked for me. Apparently they are close to a Mac version. I was able to DL the new 3.06 SW and maps and ICE into the HD. Now if they can figure out how to make the battery last longer. The worse battery ever!!! Maybe good for three dives!

I have Enabled the feature called Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 but still no luck

I don't know what UAC Prompt is
what more can I do

---------- Post Merged at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I have got further along by running the install program in internet explorer but it keeps giving me the run around and makes me restart all the time and I don’t get any further I think it is a problem installing drak drivers
Untitled 3.png

I can look at this on a VM tonight if someone can point me to an exact download link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom