Mares Icon HD Net Ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cranked

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I have had my Icon HD for about 2 years and worked flawlessly. It was running 3.7 and I decided to update the firmware as 4.1 was out. On my predive I noticed the tank module was no longer paired. I tried to pair it again and now I am stuck with a loop flashing the dive screen to 9291203???

I can still connect to the dive diary but redoing the firmware does not correct.

At this point Id love to get the 3.7 firmware back on .... but mares doesn't have that on its site :(

Simple fix. Just go to About Icon HD in the menu and find the Factory Reset. Select that. Once you do the reset you will be able to pair with no problem.

I had the same problem and found the solution by searching the Mares website.

As far as reverting to 3.7 - I love the 4.0/4.1 upgrade. I think it's far superior. Once you are able to pair and your frustration level drops perhaps you will find it more to your likeing.

I wish I could get back to the menu. Like I said its loop flashing from the start up menu to the numbers 9691203 without being able to break into it. Pressing the buttons has no affect....and the flash is less then a second between screens

Wow. I couldn't find anything on the Mares site relating to the error code 9691203. Guess your best bet is to contact them directly. That really sux. Do you have an authorized dealer near you? Might try that too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom